I am responsible for maintaining and evolving your design system, supporting and improving your internal style guide, and maintaining your icon system. I work closely with product and marketing teams to support the implementation of user interfaces for websites and web applications.
Over the past 10 years, I worked for differents clients with a focussed on improving CSS, documentation, tooling, and publishing workflow. My focus this year is to dive deeper into front-end architecture and build abstractions that make implementing web UI easier for engineers and designers that code.
In this role, I am collaborating with the delivery manager to plan projects and lead the technical implementation of design system. As our team grows, I will have the opportunity to mentor other team members.
- Experience developing user-facing features or developer tools on the web.
- Strong experience in writing reliable, maintainable, and powerful code that may be used by many other people.
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with a diverse array of partners, including product managers, designers, and engineers across a variety of platforms.
- Experience with component-based architecture and development.
- Experience writing maintainable and scalable
CSS, with familiarity in architecture and methodologies like
Functional CSS, or other.
- Strong grasp of web accessibility standards.
- Understanding of managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like
- Providing effective code reviews and peer support.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
T-shaped skills 👨🔬
- Familiarity with integrating front-end tools into a server-side MVC web framework, such as
Ruby on Railsor
- Experience building design systems or implementing new front-end architecture.
- Experience building mobile-first responsive UI.
- Experience using and integrating with continuous integration tools like Travis CI, CircleCI, Codeship or other.
- Experience with modern deployment platforms and processes, such as Docker, Heroku, Netlify, or other.
- Experience writing unit tests for applications at scale.
- Experience building components with technologies like
- Educating or providing mentorship on new techniques, technologies, and processes within a company or community.
- Give talks and workshops
- Experience working with new CSS features like
- Collaboration: I believe the best work is done together.
- Empathy: I believe in putting people first.
- Quality: I believe in setting the standard for excellence.
- Milliseconds Matters: I believe in building fast products makes happy customer.
- Shipping: I believe in creating things for the people using them.
Let's go make the best products we can make, together